Chemical leak at Mount Murray Hotel
Published online at 02/07/2013 13:22:53
Three people have been taken to hospital after a chemical leak at Mount Murray Hotel in Santon.
An incident in the pool and gym areas sparked a major turn-out by emergency services and civil defence volunteers.
The alarm was raised this morning after a mix-up involving pool chemicals in a plant room.
It's understood no one's been seriously hurt and the hotel remains open.
Tim Glover reports from the scene:
We would like to hear your views. If you have any comments or further information on this story, please email the Manx Radio newsroom at firstname.lastname@example.org