Business Development Executive
The role of the Business Development Executive is to maximize the sales of products to clients on the Island for Manx Radio. The BDE acts as the interface to Manx Radio in all commercial dealings in line with the company’s business objectives.
The position operates in a fast moving dynamic working environment. Due to the nature of the client base the workload can fluctuate in varying degrees. Large amounts of client data need to be handled effectively both internally and on site with the client.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- To ensure that the objectives of the personal sales plan are met in a timely and effective manner.
- To communicate deviations to the plan in a timely fashion and make corrective actions at the tactical level.
- Provide creative and imaginative proposals in line with the Manx Radio corporate identity.
- Continuously improve the brand image of Manx Radio whenever possible.
- To collate and maintain sales statistics in line with the Manx Radio business objectives.
- To ensure resources are focused on the clients of maximum commercial potential for Manx Radio.
- Maximise the amount of time spent with clients.
- Expand Manx Radio’s opportunities to engage business with companies on the Isle Man.
- Work to continuously improve the level of commitment to Manx Radio from all general accounts.
- Able to assimilate fast changes within Manx Radio.
- Deploy tactical action plans within the sales region effectively.
- Demonstrate a high degree of organisational and planning ability.
- Demonstrate empathy with customers in all areas of business.
- Understand Key Performance Indicators and initiate corrective actions where necessary.
- Effective communication at all levels in, oral, written and presentation forms.
- Deliver communication on business related issues in a timely manner.
- Open to new ideas.
- Have a thorough understanding of the workings of social media
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to present at board level
Education & Experience
- Good general level of education.
- Qualifications in English, mathematics and communication.
- Minimum of 4 years field sales experience preferable.
- Account profiling and development.
- Contract negotiation and delivery.
- Operated in the media environment dealing in the sales and development of advertising and promotional activities.
- Experience in social media an advantage.
- Target planning and monitoring.
- Clean driving licence.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your c.v. and a covering letter including your current salary to the address below by 5pm on Tuesday 28th May 2019.
Human Resources Executive
or email email@example.com