On Air Early Breakfast Chris Quirk | 5:00am - 7:30am
- The Manx State Pension is rising by 3.1%
- Additional pension ‘SERPS’ up by 3.1%
- Manx State Pension - up to full amount rising by 3.1%
- Manx State Pension - protected amounts rising by 3.1%
- The triple lock is being suspended for one year in line with what’s happening in the UK. The UK Government recently confirmed a one-year suspension due to the potential distorting effects of post-pandemic salary inflation.
Here's what the Treasury Minister, David Ashford, announced in Tynwald: