All Island based directors eligible to apply
The Institute of Directors Isle of Man (IoD) is inviting nominations and entries for the Director of the Year Awards.
The event is sponsored by Lloyds Bank International and is free to enter.
Anyone who is a director of a firm based in the Island is able to apply.
The ceremony will see presentations in eight classes:
- Large Business (has a turnover greater than £10m per year)
- Small to Medium Business (has a turnover less than £10m per year)
- Start-up (business has been operating for less than 3 years)
- Young director (has been a director for less than 3 years)
- Equality Diversity & Inclusion
- Third sector
The winners will be announced at a gala dinner at the Comis Hotel on Friday, 11 November.
Candidates may either be nominated or can submit an entry on their own behalf.
Nominations for any of the categories must be submitted by 26 August and the deadline for completed entries is 16 September.