Company sets five key commitments
PwC has created a new strategy that could see more jobs open up on the Island.
'The New Equation' focuses on the company's set commitments to the Isle of Man.
- To build trust with clients.
- To continue investing in helping clients and their employees adapt to technological advances in the industry.
- To empower PwC employees.
- To advance inclusion and diversity within the PwC workforce.
- And help achieve net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030.
Global chairman Bob Moritz said: "The profound changes in the world mean that to succeed organisations need to create a virtuous circle between earning trust and delivering sustained outcomes.
"By bringing our unique combination of capabilities together, and matching it with serious investment and our commitment to quality, we can help them do that.
"In doing so we will help clients unlock value for shareholders, stakeholders and wider society."