On Air Alex in The Afternoon Alex Brindley | 3:00pm - 5:30pm

Carbon monoxide warning for campers

Warning not to use camping stoves indoors

Campers need to be cautious about carbon monoxide.

That's according to the Fire and Rescue Service which has issued the information as the Island's campsites begin to fill up for the Festival of Motorcycling

Fire Safety Officer Roger Brown says taking taking camping stoves and barbeques into small, enclosed areas can be very dangerous.

But other items can also pose a big threat:

More from Isle of Man News