On Air Early Breakfast Chris Williams | 5:00am - 7:30am

Four days of possible disruption to Heysham sailings

Adverse weather expected from tomorrow

Every Ben-my-Chree sailing, from tomorrow morning's 8:45 journey to Heysham until Sunday afternoon are subject to possible disruption or cancellation.

It's as adverse weather is expected in the coming days.

The Steam Packet say the master of the vessel will make a decision prior to the sailings.

Anyone with questions is urged to contact the reservations team on 661661

More from Isle of Man News