On Air Early Breakfast Chris Williams | 5:00am - 7:30am

Morning sailing cancelled due to poor weather conditions

Second journey to Heysham in a row to be stopped

This morning's 8:45am sailing to Heysham, and consequent return, have been cancelled due to adverse weather conditions.

It's the second Ben-my-Chree journey in a row to be stopped due to forecast gales, with yesterday evening's also cancelled.

Tonight's 7:45pm voyage to Heysham remains subject to disruption or cancellation.

The vessel master will make a decision by 5:30pm.

Those concerned about their booking can contact the Steam Packet's Reservation Team on 661661.

Meanwhile, due to the Ben staying in Douglas last night, today's newspapers won't be in the shops until tomorrow morning.

Wholesale newsagents, GE White LTD, say no replacement aircraft was available.

More from Isle of Man News