Concerns broken adaptors could cause electric shocks
Manx residents who own Apple devices made between 2003 and 2010 are being urged to check their appliances over concerns the plug adaptors can cause electric shocks.
The Isle of Man Office of Fair Trading issued the advice following a safety notice concerning adaptors shipped with Mac and iOs devices including the Apple World Travel Adaptor Kit.
Some adaptors have broken, exposing metal parts and creating the risk of electric shocks.
The affected plugs are white, with no letter on the inside.
Those who believe they may be affected can find out how to exchange their plugs on the Apple website.