Emergency services work to ensure PSM location is safe
A property in Port St Mary was 'locked down' over the weekend after concerns the occupant had ingested a dangerous substance.
Police say they were notified on Thursday (9 September) that the man, who lives on Victoria Road, had possibly taken something which could have endangered his life.
His house was cordoned off and officers, Civil Defence and the Isle of Man Fire and Rescue Service worked together to ensure the premises was safe.
There was no risk to the public and there are no ongoing health concerns for the man involved.