Food Bank gathering food and toiletries for those less well-off
Those taking part in a charity's Reverse Advent Calendar intiative are being reminded the deadline is tomorrow.
Food Bank Isle of Man began the scheme on November 25th to help those who are struggling to cope financially this Christmas time.
Food and toiletries should be taken to various drop-off points around the Island - including three in Douglas.
The drop-off points are located at:
- Housing Matters, 3 Albany Lane, DOUGLAS
- Noa Bakehouse, DOUGLAS
- Port Erin Methodist Church (2 to 5 pm), PORT ERIN
- Ramsey Town Commissioners, RAMSEY
- Onchan District Commissioners, ONCHAN
- Braddan Commissioners
- Discover Diving, PORT ST MARY
(not open on Tuesday 20th, but can accept your donation Thursday to Sunday weekly)
- Paul Ridgeway IOM (Motors), Unit 15 Hills Meadow Industrial Estate, DOUGLAS
- The Abbey Church , BALLASALLA