On Air The Morning Show Marc Tyley | 9:30am - Noon

Thursday's sailings in doubt due to adverse weather

Heysham journeys subject to disruption or cancellation

Thursday's sailings to and from Heysham are in doubt, due to adverse weather forecast later in the week.

The 8:45am Ben-My-Chree journey and subsequent afternoon return (2:15pm) are both subject to possible disruption or cancellation.

The Steam Packet say a final decision will be made by the vessel master by 7am Thursday, on whether the sailing will go ahead or not.

Anyone with concerns is asked to contact the reservations team on 661661.

More from Isle of Man News