Friday reopening for the Bowl

Damaged canopy removed, bookings to resume

The Bowl will reopen tomorrow, the NSC has confirmed.

The Island's national stadium has been out of action since the middle of last month, when gale-force winds damaged the canopy covering the seated section.

An update issued says the canopy has now been removed and the area surrounding the affected columns has been fenced off.

Bookings resume tomorrow as well.

The NSC says hirers have been emailed about receiving a credit note or refund for cancelled sessions since 19 December.

If you have any queries, or you didn't receive an email, contact the admin team via nsc@gov.im.

More from Isle of Man Sport