It would appear Thursday's Council of Ministers meeting will be forum for a final decision about the running of this year's Manx Grand Prix.
The organising Manx Motorcycle Club met last night to discuss the difficulties of running the event, with Foot and Mouth restrictions imposed around the Mountain Course.
The organisers will meet again tomorrow.
Practice for the Manx Grand Prix is scheduled to begin on Saturday 18th August.
Two other events - the Manx Two Day Trial and the Manx Classic Two Day Trial - are also hanging in the balance with all off-road motorcycling voluntarily abandoned until further notice.