Once again the rain postponed qualifying for the Macau Grand Prix.
However, the rain relented later in the day to allow organisers to run the one and only session to sort out grid positions.
This does mean that the race itself has been delayed until tomorrow.
In qualifying, six-time winner Michael Rutter stormed to pole position a whole three seconds quicker than second fastest John McGuinness.
Ian Hutchinson - in his first outing since sustaining an horrific leg injury at Silverstone over a year ago - was third.
Ramsey Rocket Conor Cummins is 10th out of the 27 competitors.
1. Michael Rutter GBR Riders Motorcycles.com Ducati 2m 23.794s
2. John McGuinness GBR Roadhouse SMT Honda 2m 26.951s
3. Ian Hutchinson GBR Swan Yamaha 2m 27.911s
4. Martin Jessopp GBR Riders Motorcycles.com Ducati 2m 27.991s
5. Gary Johnson GBR IGT Suzuki by TAS 2m 28.014s
6. Jeremy Toye USA IGT Kawasaki 2m 28.213s
7. Michael Barnes USA Attack Performance Kawasaki 2m 28.642s
8. James Storrar GBR IseeMacau.com BMW by DMR 2m 28.979s
9. Rico Penzkofer GER Penz13.com BMW 2m 29.260s
10. Conor Cummins GBR IGT Kawasaki 2m 29.683s
11. Steve Mercer GBR Jentin Honda 2m 29.952s
12. James Hillier GBR Mocha Club Bournemouth Kawasaki 2m 30.255s
13. Bruce Anstey NZL Padgetts Honda 2m 30.341s
14. Horst Saiger AUT Penz13.com BMW 2m 31.505s
15. William Dunlop GBR Wilson Craig Honda 2m 32.079s
16. Michael Dunlop GBR IGT Kawasaki 2m 32.086s
17. Didier Grams GER Heidger RTG Suzuki Muller 2m 32.508s
18. Stephen Thompson GBR Roadhouse T& R Honda 2m 33.946s
19. James McBride GBR PB BMW 2m 33.928s
20. Mark Miller USA Splitlath Redmond Aprilia 2m 34.123s
21. Chris Clark USA Yes-Pcs-Graves Yamaha 2m 34.955s
22. Sean Dwyer USA Locust-Lee's Cycle BMW 2m 35.229s
23. Paul Shoesmith GBR PB BMW 2m 35.669s
24. Michal Dokoupil CZE IseeMacau.com BMW 2m 36.495s
25. Joao Fernandes MAC Team of Paris BMW 2m 40.129s
26. Nuno Caetano POR HM Racing Suzuki 2m 41.799s
27. Sou Sio Hong MAC Sou Sio Hong Honda 2m 43.518s