Government preparing to release details of who got what
Details of who received money via Coronavirus support schemes will be published next week.
The Isle of Man Government will release information on applicants who got taxpayer backed cash on Tuesday.
This includes details of applicants who received financial assistance under the following schemes:
• Coronavirus Business Support Scheme
• Business Premises Support Scheme
• Hospitality Transition Support Scheme
• Winter Disruption Scheme
• December Disruption scheme
• Coronavirus Recovery Scheme
• Strategic Capacity Scheme
• Salary Support Scheme
Applicants have been notified by email.