On Air Sunday Soundtrack Kim Quine | 2:00PM - 5:00PM

Major fire in Ramsey due to electrical fault

Three people were rescued from the blaze earlier this month

A major fire in Ramsey earlier this month was down to an electrical fault, the Island's fire and rescue service has confirmed.

Three people were rescued from the blaze, which broke out in the early hours of Sunday, January 13th.

It had engulfed a house on Cronk Elfin/Glen Elfin Road, as well as two cars and a shed.

The Isle of Man Fire and Rescue service now say the cause was due to an electrical issue.

More from Isle of Man News