On Air Early Breakfast Tom Cain | 5:00am - 7:30am

Monday morning Manannan sailings in doubt due to poor weather

Steam Packet warns of possible disruption

Update 4pm: The afternoon crossings are now also showing as subject to possible disruption or cancellation.

You can find the latest sailing information HERE.

Monday morning's Manannan sailings are subject to possible disruption or cancellation.

The Steam Packet says the 7:15am departure from Douglas and 11:15am return from Merseyside are in doubt due to forecast adverse weather conditions.

A decision will be made by the master of the vessel by 5:45am tomorrow (15 April).

The afternoon Manannan crossings are showing as unaffected.

Meanwhile the Ben-my-Chree's morning sailing to Heysham and afternoon return are due to depart as scheduled.

Stormy conditions in Liverpool earlier this week saw passengers kept on board the Manannan until it was safe to disembark and the following sailings cancelled.

The Steam Packet later confirmed the fastcraft was damaged during the crossings, but it returned to duties the next day.

More from Isle of Man News