On Air The Afternoon Show Alex Brindley | 3:00pm - 5:30pm

Morning Heysham sailing cancelled due to forecast

Steam Packet halts Ben-my-Chree

This morning's 8:45am Steam Packet sailing to Heysham and back has been cancelled due to the adverse weather conditions.

An amber weather warning for snow will be in place from midday until 6am tomorrow, while a yellow warning for snow, ice and coastal overtopping is in force until 2pm tomorrow.

Anyone affected by the cancellation is urged to contact the Steam Packet Reservations Team on 661661.

Meanwhile, there's also doubt over this evening's sailing.

A decision on the 7:45pm journey to Heysham will be made by 5:30pm.

More from Isle of Man News