On Air Greatest Hits Bob Harrison | 6:00PM - 9:00PM

Morning Heysham sailing cancelled

Decision on evening service to be made at 5.30pm

High winds have led to the cancellation of this morning's (Fri) Ben-my-Chree service to Heysham.

It means there will be no return sailing this afternoon.

A decision on this evening's 7.45pm sailing is due to be taken by the Master of the vessel by 5.30pm.

Gales and severe gales have been forecast for the Irish Sea for the next 36 hours

Yesterday (Fri), the Steam Packet all the Ben-my-Chree sailings evening until Saturday evening, including the Birkenhead service were subject to delays or cancellation.

More from Isle of Man News