The final day of Manx Grand Prix racing has been postponed.
There’ll be no action today (Friday) due to the adverse weather forecast so roads around the Mountain Course will remain open.
A further announcement will be made at 6pm which will determine whether the racing programme – the Lightweight and Ultra-lightweight races and the Senior event - will go ahead tomorrow.
The vice-chairman of the Isle of Man TT Marshals Association Terry Holmes wants to hear from people who can take up duties tomorrow (Saturday) (audio file attached):
If you can help, you're asked to contact the Marshals Office on 618191 or call into the office at the rear of the TT Grandstand.