On Air The Morning Show Marc Tyley | 9:30am - Noon

Peel fire

The Fire Service has issued a warning about barbeque use following a blaze at a house at Balladooie in Peel last night.

The barbeque had been placed too close to a store room, which had caused combustible items in it to set alight.

There was also a portable gas heater, a gas cylinder paraffin heater and the central heating bolier for the property in the room.

Three pumps spent around two hours tackling the fire, which caused severe damage.

More from Isle of Man News