On Air Manx Radio Breakfast Ben Hartley & Sian Cowper | 7:30am - 9:30am

Sailings could be off due to bad weather

The Steam Packet Company says bad weather expected in the Irish Sea this evening (Sunday 18) may affect late sailings.

In particular, the Ben my Chree’s Douglas to Heysham voyage due to set off at 7.45pm this evening may be disrupted or cancelled.

The company says the Ben’s return trip which is due to leave Lancashire at 2.15am tomorrow morning may also be affected.

No final decision will be made until around 5pm.

Poor weather conditions could also affect tomorrow morning's crossing from the Isle of Man to Heysham and the afternoon return trip.

More from Isle of Man News