If you're booked on tomorrow evening's (Saturday) proposed Seacat sailing from Liverpool to Douglas, the Steam Packet is warning the service may be cancelled due to weather conditions and the current weekend forecast.
It says an update will be issued by around 10am on Saturday.
Passengers are advised to re-arrange their travel arrangements and transfer to an alternative service.
The options are either tomorrow's 12:15 or 14:15 Heysham to Douglas sailings, or the 02:15 or 14:15 Sunday ones, also from Heysham.
For further information, contact the Steam Packet on 0871 222 1333 or 661661.