Announcement on later services due by 5pm
This morning's sailing to Heysham has been cancelled.
The Steam Packet Company has confirmed the 8.45am service and return crossing at 2.15pm won't go ahead due to the weather conditions.
There are warnings of further disruption or cancellation to all services until tomorrow's 7.45pm sailing, which is currently expected to operate as scheduled based on the current forecast.
Passengers booked on the affected sailings are asked to contact the Steam Packet's Reservations Team on 661661 or 08722 922922 after 7.15am.
An announcement on this evening's sailing will be made by 5pm.