An inquest has heard how a 49 year-old woman took her own life using a method she found on the internet.
Martina Reed died from carbon monoxide poisoning after lighting a fire in a sealed room.
Mrs Reed passed away in October last year, having suffered from depression since she was 17.
The inquest heard her depression worsened following her father's death in 2005, and she had made several attempts to take her life in the months leading up to her death.
In a statement read in court, her husband said he didn't believe she was ready to return home when she was discharged from care the day after her last suicide attempt, two weeks before her death.
Coroner Michael Moyle urged her husband and two brothers, who were at the inquest, to remember the happier times.