On Air Greatest Hits George Ferguson | 6:30pm - 9:00pm

Tomorrow's Manannan sailings in doubt

Adverse weather affecting Sunday sailings

Sunday morning's Manannan sailing to Liverpool and evening return are subject to possible disruption or cancellation due to adverse weather conditions.

A final decision on whether the journey will go ahead will be made by the vessel master by 8:30 tomorrow morning.

Anyone concerned about their booking is urged to contact the reservations team on 661661.

More from Isle of Man News