TT Marshals will this morning be asked for their version of events which left three people dead on the final day of the centenary TT.
Yesterday, the court saw video footage of the moments when newcomer Marc Ramsbotham hit his head on a post, lost control of his bike and ran up an embankment into spectators.
33 year-old Dean Jacob, of Kidderminster and 52 year-old Gregory Kenzig, from Australia died on June 8 in the incident at the 26th Milestone.
Yesterday saw confusion over why there were no signs to tell them they were standing in a prohibited area.
Jason Roberts reports.
(Text of attached audio)
The two men can be seen clearly in a still image taken from the video, sat on a stone wall at the top of the embankment. But the hearing was told they should have been moved on by marshals because they were in a prohibited zone.
However, no warning signs had been put up by the contractor which prepares the rest of the TT course, and Course Maintenance Officers said they had checked to make sure the signs were there. Coroner of inquests Michael Moyle heard from former clerk of the course Neil Hanson the marshals should have reported any missing signs.
The inquest continues.