On Air Alex in The Afternoon Alex Brindley | 3:00pm - 5:30pm

Weather jeopardises ferry crossings

Risk of disruption or cancallation

Forecasts of severe weather are threatening to disrupt Steam Packet sailings to and from the Island on Tuesday and Wednesday (29 & 30 Dec).

The Steam Packet Company says tomorrow morning's scheduled crossing from Douglas to Heysham and the afternoon return are both subject to delay or cancellation.

A decision on whether the Ben my Chree will sail is due to be made at 7am tomorrow (Tuesday).

Packet bosses are leaving a decision on the Ben's Tuesday evening crossing and overnight return on Wednesday, until 5pm tomorrow.

Today's ferry services are all running normally.   

More from Isle of Man News