On Air Sundown Judith Ley | 9:00pm - 1:00am

Woman and baby treated for smoke inhalation after pan fire

Fire crews called to kitchen fire in Pulrose

A woman and a baby were treated for smoke inhalation after a pan was left unattended on a stove at a home in Douglas.

Firefighters were called to the property in Pulrose at around 7pm yesterday following reports of a kitchen fire.

Crews found the kitchen was smoke logged, and used fans to ventilate the property after checking the fire hadn't spread.

Paramedics also attended, treating the female and infant at the scene.

More from Isle of Man News