Fabulous weather with perfect shooting conditions guaranteed good scores yesterday for the handicap National rounds.
The George family rewrote the records in all of their respective rounds.
Allan gained a new personal best score and took the Gents compound record for the York Round, beating Adrian Bruce by just two points after a very close contest.
Adrian also gained a new personal best.
Charlotte continued in her quest to hold all the Ladies records, this time setting an Under 16 Recurve record for the Hereford round with a huge personal best at the same time.
Junior Compound archer Aalin set a new club and personal record for the Bristol 3 round and younger sister Kirsten beat older sister Charlotte's previous club record for this round.
Sarah Rigby continues to dominate the compound ladies division, setting a new personal best score again this week and Junior recurve Chris Holmes continues his steady improvement, putting 44 points onto his previous best for this round.
Rusty Kneale-Barrow set a new personal record as she'd not shot the Hereford round before.
As this week's contest was a handicap round, Rusty finished up in the number one spot on adjusted score.
1. Rusty Kneale-Barrow Hereford 642 scored adjusted to 1512
2. Allan George York 1188 adjusted to 1507 (PB)(CR)
3. Aalin George Bristol 3 1179 adjusted to 1502 (CR)
4. Adrian Bruce York 1186 adjusted to 1492 (PB)
5. Charlotte George Hereford 1035 adjusted to 1465 (PB)(CR)
6. Joy Gough Hereford 1136 adjusted to 1458
7. Sarah Rigby Hereford 1163 adjusted to 1449 (PB)
8. Peter Mumford York 1082 adjusted to 1401
9. Kirsten George Bristol 3 642 adjusted to 1382 (CR)
10. Tony Hartley Long National 381 adjusted to 1378
11. Dave Berry Long National 246 adjusted to 1340
12. Lionel Jacques Long National 206 adjusted to 1316
13. Colin Moore Long National 248 adjusted to 1258
Also shooting but with no handicap rating as yet was Chris Holmes who scored