The Manx Grand Prix organisers say they welcome the decision not to prosecute anybody over the Senior TT crash which claimed the lives of two spectators and a rider.
On Friday, police announced no charges would be brought against race officials following the incident.
A sector marshal had been arrested on suspicion of manslaughter and released on bail – but police announced the Attorney General had made the decision not to go ahead with criminal proceedings.
In a statement, the Manx Motorcycle Club says the move had undermined morale to the point where marshal recruitment for the MGP had been seriously jeopardised.
The statement added the Auto-Cycle Union was working with government to ensure the situation would never arise again.
Neil Hanson, clerk of the course, said he was surprised it had taken place (audio file attached):