McGuinness takes no.1 plate for 2022
The Superbike 'Top 20' list for the 2022 TT races has been revealed today (25 March).
Taking the no.1 plate this year will be John McGuiness for Honda Racing UK with 2019 Senior-TT winner, Dean Harrison of DAO Racing Kawasaki taking no.2.
Making up numbers 3-5 are Michael Rutter, Ian Hutchinson and James Hillier with no.6 going to Michael Dunlop.
Among the other names, Peter Hickman will take the no.10 plate, followed by Connor Cummins taking no.11.
The full list is available below:
1. John McGuinness - Honda Racing UK, Honda
2. Dean Harrison - DAO Racing Kawasaki, Kawasaki
3. Michael Rutter - Bathams Ales, BMW
4. Ian Hutchinson - Milwaukee BMW Motorrad, BMW
5. James Hillier - RICH Energy OMG Racing, Yamaha
6. Michael Dunlop - PBM Ducati, Ducati
7. Gary Johnson - Specsavers/NL Motorcycles, BMW
8. Davey Todd - Milenco by Padgett’s Motorcycles, Honda
9. David Johnson - RICH Energy OMG Racing, Yamaha
10. Peter Hickman - Gas Monkey Garage by FHO Racing, BMW
11. Conor Cummins - Milenco by Padgett’s Motorcycles, Honda
12. Jamie Coward - KTS Racing powered by Steadplan, Yamaha
13. Lee Johnston - Ashcourt Racing, BMW
14. Philip Crowe - Handtrans Haulage/Nigel Appleyard, BMW
15. Sam West - The Street Diner, BMW
16. Dominic Herbertson - Haith, BMW
17. Brian McCormack - FHO Racing BMW/The Roadhouse Macau, BMW
18. Derek Sheils - The Roadhouse Macau, BMW
19. Shaun Anderson - Hawk Racing Suzuki, Suzuki
20. Craig Neve - Callmac Scaffolding, BMW