Deadline: 29 December
Applications are being called upon for a new role aimed at supporting the Department of Infrastructure.
The Council of Ministers is looking for a Non-Executive Ministerial Advisor (NEA) to join the DOI from mid-January 2022.
The successful applicant will be required to work 10-15 days a year, the majority will be spent attending board meetings.
The role supports the objectives of the Island Plan:
- Highways, footpaths and the surrounding infrastructure are well maintained to enhance our sense of place and pride in our Island
- Our infrastructure, towns and villages support wellbeing and quality of life
We actively consider and protect our energy, food, water and digital security
- We have a strong maintenance plan for our roads and surrounding infrastructure
- We are prepared to adapt our defences in the face of extreme weather events
- We have a socially inclusive public transport system that people choose to use and that supports a move to net zero
The closing date is Wednesday, 29 December 2021 at 5pm.
More information about the role can be found at the Public Appointments page of the Isle of Man Government website, along with an application form, under Downloadable Documents.
Anyone who requires a printed or accessible version of the application pack should write to the Cabinet Office, Government Office, Bucks Road, Douglas, IM1 3PN, call 01624 685711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org