On Air Night Flight | 1:00am - 5:00am

Do you need to apply for the EU settlement scheme?

Requirement applies to more than 4,000 on Island

If you're an EU national living on the Isle of Man with a work permit, you'll need to sign up for the European Union Settlement Scheme.

The requirement comes as a result of the UK's expected departure from the EU at the end of the month.

There are more than 4,000 people thought to be on the Island who should be registered, through the immigration service.

Annie Taylor is government's head of passport immigration nationality services:

Click here for more information on the EU Settlement Scheme.

More from Isle of Man News