The owner of a mobile snack bar has been assessing the damage, after it burst into flames following a burglary.
The unit, on Central Promenade, Douglas, was empty at the time of the break-in, which happened sometime between 5.30pm on Wednesday and 4.30am on Friday when the blaze was discovered.
The cause of the fire is thought to have been an overheated fridge, which could have been left open during the theft.
When police went inside they found the till had been tampered with and the cash float of about £60 stolen.
Anybody with information is asked to ring police headquarters on 631212, or the anonymous Crimestopers number, 0800 555 111.